Having an issue with your bill? We’re here to help.
We are committed to resolving all disputes and complaints in a timely, courteous, respectful, and efficient manner. We place high-value customer satisfaction and strive to achieve excellence in this area.
How to make a complaint
Please contact our friendly customer service team by either of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 10443, Southport BC QLD 4215
- Phone: 1300 322 622
We are committed to providing quality services that meet the needs of their customers. We recognise the value of customer complaints as an important tool in monitoring and responding to customer expectations. We shall achieve this by:
- Recognising customers’ rights to complain about their dealings with us.
- Ensuring that an accessible complaints management process is in place.
- Taking appropriate action to resolve complaints as required.
- Providing a mechanism for resolving complaints in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Recording, assessing, and reviewing complaints on an ongoing basis.
- Handling complaints in fairway.
Although we endeavour to solve your matters within a few days at the most, more complex billing investigations may take longer. We work hard behind the scenes and will keep you updated.
We expect our customer service representatives to treat our customers with confidentiality and respect, we kindly request the same in return in order to achieve a fair and reasonable outcome.